In a time of isolaton, mistrust and uncertainty, what is the message people need to hear?
This global pandemic is not just a medical challenge—it’s an economic and social one. People have been asked to stay home and avoid public gatherings. And for the first time in decades, our busy 21st century lifestyles have been put on hold.
And what are people doing?
Looking for answers. Connection. Meaning.
According to a recent study by Barna, they're tuning in to God's Word. Today's digital savvy, Facebook-friendly audiences are consuming content in new ways. Unlike radio listeners, they're used to tight bursts of content delivered in unexpected ways.
Like a thousand points of light, YOU can reach more listeners now—by getting targeted messaged to specific segments of the population who are SEEKING ANSWERS RIGHT NOW.
What content are they looking for? Take a look at the following topics that are trending on Google... and the questions people are asking:
- Beirut... How can a loving God allow such tragedies to happen?
- Hurricane watch... Is this divine judgment? The end times?
- COVID-19... How do we know what's true and what's not?
- The stock market... How do I know God's will?
- Favorite sports teams... Is it right or wrong to kneel?
- Celebrities... Would you vote for Kanye West for president?
- Civil Liberties... How far do we go to protect them?
Chances are you can think of a few past messages that would speak into any of these topics. Those are a thousand points of connection that can spark meaningful conversations. A thousand ways you can attract potential listeners.